Discover more from UPSC CSE Why Newsletter
#64: 10 things for UPSC pre 2023 as year ends!
Take a note!
1. More is not always better!📚
- Limit your resources
- Limit the people you follow
- Limit the Telegram groups you are in
More is not better! 🤔
2. Stuck or clueless? Seek help!💡🔆
- A genuine call for help is never unanswered
- Value the time of those you are approaching
- Ask targeted questions seeking genuine help!
Thanks for reading UPSC CSE Why Newsletter! Subscribe for free to receive new posts and support my work.
3. A plan a week leaves you struggling and weak!📝🤒
- Take 2-3 days to fix a 6-8 months plan
- Stick to it with great faith in your abilities
- Avoid switching the plan based on FOMO
Remember: Training is meant to be repetitive, on a purpose!🏋️
4. Track everything⚖️
- Time (Anything you do for more than 15 mins? Track!)
- Sleep (Anything less than 7 or more than 9 hours? Track!)
- Calories (Anything more than your burn rate? Track!)
5. It will be uncomfortable🥴😅
Next 5 months are meant to be aggressive. They will be heavy!
It is a mental battle over anything. Stand your ground!
6. Progressive overload, avoid extremes! 📈
- Yes, you need to put in hours.
- No, you can't shift gears overnight.
Solution? Incremental changes.
- Add 20 mins daily to your study schedule till you reach optimum hrs
- Phase out junk (be it food or social media)
7. Nutrition & Fitness🥗🏃
- Support your body to have it support you
- Your physical health will strengthen your mental health
8. Make hard choices! 🚫❌
- A friend is getting married and requires you to be with them for a week? No
- Out on a break and offered alcohol? No
- Craving cheese burst pizza that slows your mind & body? No
Hard choices, harder returns!
9. Consistency is your sword! ☑️
- Show up every DAY till 28th MAY
- No excuses, no leaves (only strategic breaks)
- And oh, hard choices.
10. To march stronger towards 2023 attempt, join
If you liked this post, I invite you to support me! You can do that in three simple ways:
Become a blog contributor and have your write ups featured on my blog. Write me an email if you’d want to be a contributor
Share the link to this post on your WhatsApp story.
-OR- Contribute a small amount (Pay What You Want) (I send a valuable gift to everyone who makes a contribution)
To find links to my Twitter, Telegram, YouTube and Podcast Visit my Website